If you are interested in submitting your baby, child, teen, or young adult for possible representation by Youth Talent Connection, please follow the information below:
*Please note, we accept submissions from talent locally based in Southern California as well as talent based out of state. If you are not local, you must be able to live in Southern CA for months at a time and/or travel to Southern CA with very short notice (night before). To be considered for out of state talent representation, child must be over 6.
E-MAIL OR MAIL THE FOLLOWING:
- 3-5 recent pictures ( headshots & full body shots, no hats/food on face/hands covering face) – Professional pictures are not needed for submitting
(If e-mailing, please only send jpeg shots and nothing larger than 500KB)
- Include the child’s name, date of birth, height, weight, clothing size, ethnicity, parent’s name, and phone number
- If they have any special skills that they excel at (dancing, singing, instruments, sports, etc.) please include a Youtube link or attach the video to the submission
- If your child is 4+ you must include a resume. The resume can include hobbies, skills, sports, instruments, theatre, job bookings, etc.
- If you send by mail & would like the photos returned, please include a self addressed stamped envelope
E-MAIL FOR SUBMISSIONS:
Subject line: “New Client”
MAILING ADDRESS FOR SUBMISSIONS:
17332 Irvine Blvd. #230 Tustin, CA 92780
Attn: New Client